Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Random Observations

One day I was sitting and waiting for class to start when suddenly the guy sitting in front of me exclaims to his buddies or whoever is listening (e.g. me lol), "He IS wearing red!! (referring to our teacher) He's been wearing nothing but red and green this entire time this semester!" At this point the guy turns around with a shocked expression on his face, and looks at me and the other people near and behind me. His look of disbelief was a bit funny. Then he turns back and continues,"Well one time he wore purple, but he had red suspenders...."
Someone pays a lot of attention to the teacher lol he's probably a good student. But the funny thing is, our teacher actually does kind of resemble Santa Claus..He even mainly uses red and green markers.


And a week ago, as I got out of class, I saw someone who walks just like Flint Lockwood does sometimes from the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Same posture, arms and hands held up a little bit instead of swaying freely at his sides, and small quick steps. You'll have to watch the movie (if you haven't already) to actually see what I mean lol. Then once outside, he just took off running across the field towards a building that was about a quarter of a mile away, which was unexpected. He was the only one running towards a destination lol I just assumed that he doesn't like to be in the cold and light rain for very long.
This reminds me that I have a funny walk or so I've been told. My mom and dad say that when I walk, I have a bounce in my step so I seem to be bobbing up and down. My mom says that my dad walks like that too lol

After that, I noticed this middle aged staff member happily walking along and smiling at people while swinging a coffee mug in one hand and a large container of ground coffee in the other hand. I wish I was that cheerful every day I go to school =P

Well, today I saw book guy again..why am I not surprised lol. Weird thing was, I recognized him (he reminds me of a taller version of the kid Russel from the movie UP) from yards away without even seeing the book..yay for coincidences that make me feel like a stalker lol. We were even walking to the same building which was a little farther from the other buildings on the main campus. So he was still yards ahead of me and he took a shortcut through a building. I chose to walk around. I should have followed him though, because when he came out of the building, he was even further ahead of me and he was walking maybe 3 times slower than I was! I wager he wasn't even tired or out of breath (as I was) lol He was just trudging along while reading his book..lucky person xP

No comments:

Post a Comment